We’re are looking for our next(-level) intern to join the MediaMonks creative department in crafting award-winning digital. If you’re excited about digital design and eager to learn from our award winning Creative Director and Design Lead in our Venice Beach office , apply now and hone your skills for the world’s biggest brands.
About the Internship
● This paid internship gives you a chance to put your visual cortex to work for the world’s leading
advertising agencies and brands.
● Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome.
● You’ll be able to learn for some of most-gifted designers in the industry and ask them so many
questions they’ll beg you to stop.
● You’ll learn what it’s actually like to work as designer in digital production.
● You’ll get to know about client presentations and deck design, and how design is integrated into
projects and processes at large.
● The work you’ll help to design is guaranteed an audience, and maybe even an awardor two.
● If you haven’t already, you should lean back for our latest mixtape to see what kind of work you
might be contributing to yourself sometime soon.
● But what is perhaps the most tangible testament of the unadulterated epicness of our internships
are the many ex-interns that are still part of our pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join
MediaMonks are now occupying lead positions within our company.
● The internship runs for 6 or 12 month , but if your attitude and artistry impress us, we’d probably
like you to stay a bit longer. Requirements
● Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to kick-start their professional career with a head start.
● As an advanced student, you’ve gained solid Photoshop skills and are knowledgeable about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design.
● You know how to keep your files and layers super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
● You’re not afraid to voice your opinions, but know how to pick your battles.
● You are well-versed in English, UX design, and cat videos. Sounds like you? Let's connect.